- UV stabilized fabric to withstand any climatic condition.
- It is durable and long lasting.
- High tensile strength & light weight.
- The usage of harmful pesticides & insecticides is not needed inside the cage house.
- Also, the net-fabric cages can be designed to keep the harmful insects out and lets the useful insects like, butterflies, bees, etc. inside the cage.
- Cross-pollination occurs easily, so that seeds are produced in more significant quantities making the use of cages a very viable and lucrative option.
- The nets are cost effective and easy to use.
- Available Fabric Widths – 42”, 48”, 60”, 72”, 84”, 96”, 120”, 144” & 205” (can make any customized requirements).
- Available Fabric Length – 30 mtr / 60 mtr / 100 mtr (can make any customized requirements).
- Colours – Milky White & Natural White.
- Weight – 65 gms to 165 gms per mtr. of fabric.
- Priyafil fabrics are used as Insect Net cages for protected cultivation of vegetable seeds.
- Also known as Seed Production cages which are tailor-made in accordance to the farmers’ requirements.
- It is also used as side mesh in Greenhouses to protect the crops from harmful insects, mites etc. and keep the crops environment friendly.
- Also used in Polyhouse to provide the required temperature and/or humidity than that which is available in the environment and can protect crops from intense heat, bright sunlight, strong winds, hailstones and cold waves.
- These special properties of the fabric allows fruits and vegetables to be grown at times usually considered off season.
- By using the insect net fabric, every factor influencing a crop can be controlled.
- Insect net cages are often used in floriculture and horticulture to improve quality of flowers and reap rich returns.
- The fabric cages are popularly used in temperate regions to have cultivation in a controlled atmosphere.
At Priyafil, our monofilament woven mesh fabrics are used for a wide range of insect net fabrics. These are designed to provide reliable insect protection while allowing proper ventilation and light transmission.
Yes, we specialize in providing customized solutions for insect net fabrics. We offer options for color, weight, width, length and stitched nets as well along with additional features like UV stabilization. Our team will work closely with you to ensure the fabric meets your unique needs.
Insect net fabrics find applications in various industries such as vegetable seed cultivation, agriculture, horticulture, floriculture, aquaculture, poultry farming, and food processing. They are also used in commercial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities to maintain a pest-free environment.
When selecting insect net fabrics, it's essential to consider features such as effective insect protection, durability, resistance to tearing or stretching, proper airflow, and sufficient light transmission. Additionally UV stabilization may be important for certain insect net applications.
The lead time for insect net fabric orders can vary based on factors like order volume, customization requirements, and our production schedule. Most of the times, we would have sufficient stock to cater the market requirements. However, we provide estimated lead times based on your specific needs and order details.
At Priyafil, we have stringent patented quality control processes to ensure the highest quality standards for our insect net fabrics. We source premium raw materials and the master batches, utilize advanced production techniques, and conduct thorough testing to deliver reliable and durable products to our clients.